We are Your Local Republican party
- Lowering costs that hit the poor and middle class the most, such as gasoline, food, and utilities.
- Public safety with tough police and fire departments that reduce crime and keep us safe in San Benito County.
- Schools to focus on reading, writing, and math and to allow for school choice wherever possible.
- Responsible leadership in government that focuses on solving real problems such as overcrowded roads, rising crime, poorly performing schools, rising water, garbage, and other utility costs.
We are Reorganizing Ourselves for 2022
Growing Our Membership
Get Out the Vote
Who We Are
- There are 9,585 registered Republicans in San Benito County
- Of the local offices that we track, 13 are held by Republicans (28 are held by Democrats, 7 are held by No party Preference, and 1 Other.
- The San Benito County Republican Party has 22 voting members.